Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Odessa May 23-24, 2020

London 2020

Register by
December 20
and save $470!

It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:37 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:33 am 
Active-iDate-User

With the 2015 CFL Combine (Mar. Custom Raiders Jerseys . 27-29) and CFL Draft (TBA) approaching on the offseason calendar, TSN.ca profiles some of the prospects who could be taken this spring. Laurier defensive back Chris Ackie looks to have all the physical tools to be a professional football player. Standing 6 feet 2 inches and weighing a solid 210 pounds he appears to be your prototypical defensive back, or even linebacker, in the CFL game. With a vertical jump at 38 inches and a broad jump close to 11 feet, he also clearly has the athleticism to play at the next level. Yet Ackie believes he had his best two seasons in the CIS mainly because his intelligence on the football field. “I always took it seriously but now Im more focused,” Ackie told TSN. “I watch so much film, I watch hours of film at night. Its not enough to be the best athlete, you have to have a football IQ. Over the years Ive developed my football IQ and I can kind of slow down the game and I can make a lot more plays.” Ackie’s increase prep work led to results on the field. In 2013 he was a second team OUA All-Star with over 40 tackles. This year he was a first team All-Star in the conference and a first team CIS All-Canadian. Teams in the OUA tended to throw away from Ackie in games, as he had only one interception in his last two seasons, but he was never far from the action, nearly tripling his tackling totals from his first two seasons. “Chris became a team leader in the film department,” Laurier associate head coach and defensive coordinator Ron VanMoerkerke explained. “During the season he could always be found in the football offices watching extra film. Also, he would organize film for younger players at his home or in classrooms on campus.” “Ill go into the office and watch film with a coach or bring a bunch of DB’s or linebackers and well watch film together; me kind of teaching them stuff is helping me as well,” Ackie explained. “Ill even work with my offensive coaches, watching film with them. It helps me because now I know how an offensive player is thinking.” Orginally from Toronto, Ackie, whose parents immigrated to Canada from Grenada, grew up in Cambridge, Ontario in a ‘big family.’ He credits his older brother Ron for getting him into the game. “I started playing football when I was 10-years-old. One of the things was my brother played the year before me,” explained Ackie. “Whatever youre older brother wants to do, you want to copy, so I wanted to play football right away so the next year I started playing and I fell in love with it.” Since he started playing the game, Ackie’s dreamt of being a professional football player. His success in the game would eventually lead him to Wilfrid Laurier University in nearby Waterloo. Even though the school was close to home, that wasn’t the reason for attending the school. “My parents would have supported me wherever I went,” Ackie said. “I got offers to go to school in Montreal but they were happy that I stayed close. The thing about Laurier was the coaches, especially our defensive coordinator, VanMoerkerke. Hes one of the reasons I went to Laurier. Over the years hes put me in a position to be successful at no matter what position Ive been at. Ive always been a good athlete, but to learn the game, Coach Vs taught me a lot about the game.” While Ackie’s emphasis on improving his football IQ is noteworthy, CFL teams will also be attracted by his size and athleticism. Currently ranked twelfth in the CFL prospect rankings, Ackie hopes to showcase this in March’s CFL Combine. “I want to show them how versatile I am and how great of an athlete I am. I want to show them I am not a person who can only play one position, I can play multiple positions and they can draft me. They can draft me as an athlete and they can put me wherever they need me to go. I just want to show them that Im one of the best defensive players in the draft.” But people shouldn’t forget that he brings more to the table than athleticism. “They (CFL teams) will get a hard-working player that continues to develop. He easily could have gotten by on genetic gifts alone,” VanMoerkerke said “But he never missed a workout or a summer run. He is dedicated to improving and works hard to do so.” “My athletic ability is my greatest attribute as a player but also Ive taken strides to become a really smart player,” Ackie said. “I really know the game, when I came up first year I thought I knew the game but now that Im in my fourth year I think I really understand the game” Discount Oakland Raiders Jerseys . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. Oakland Raiders Jerseys China . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. http://www.cheapraiders.com/ . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night.Adrian Lewis nine-darter stole the show but the Premier Leagues top four all showed their immense quality on Thursday in Belfast. REPORT: Lewis trumps Wade Nine-darters, epic draw, and two Barney games Michael van Gerwen drew with Gary Anderson meaning the victorious Phil Taylor remains top of the shop, but it wasnt a successful night for everyone.What did we learn in Belfast? Finally a nine-darter! But do we need more?Lewis nine-dart leg during his victory over James Wade was the Premier Leagues first in four years, a remarkable streak that has finally been broken. Somehow, the worlds finest throwers had conspired to starve us of the perfect leg dating back to 2012 when Simon Whitlock achieved darts grandest finish against Andy Hamilton. Adrian Lewis ended a four-year drought Poor old Wayne Mardle, our Sky Sports expert, has been predicting a nine-darter every week for four years without any joy but he was right to continue backing the boys. Lewis and co have always proved they have the ability to score a nine-darter but had bizarrely saved their best efforts for other tournaments - Anderson, in January, nailed a perfect leg at the World Championship against Jelle Klaasen.Lewis, after Thursdays success against Wade, revealed he had already hit a nine-darter in the practice room. Van Gerwen did the same over the weekend at a Tour event. The quality has never been higher, so hopefully Lewis has broken down a barrier to more frequent nine-dart finishes.Who is currently the worlds best player?Van Gerwen and Anderson thundered the dartboard in a scintillating 6-6 draw that took just 16 minutes, creating such a whirlwind of arrows that the Belfast crowd were briefly silenced into a state of shock. Nobody deserved to lose this high-quality encounter, especially after Anderson sensationally fended off an attempted break of throw with a 119 checkout. Reaction from Michael van Gerwen and Gary Anderson At that moment, it was difficult to decide if world No 1 Van Gerwen was a better player than defending Premier League and World Championship winner Anderson. Locked at the pinnacle of the sport, their feverish back-and-forth rivalry means debate will rage about the superior player regardless of Van Gerwens current place atop the PDC rankings.Of course, the elephant is the room is Taylor. Sitting pretty with a four-point lead at the top of the league, Taylor has quietly gone about his business amid questions of whether he still has another major title in his locker. Try telling The Power that Van Gerwen or Anderrson is the worlds best player…Barneys play-off hopes are overPrior to Thursday, Mardle speculated: If [Raymond van Barneveld] can nick four points, hes back in the mix. Authentic Oakland Raiders Jerseys. Hes got a lifeline. If he doesnt get all four points, hes out of it. The leg that may have ended Barneys season... The Dutch legend is five points off the play-off spots, having already played a game extra than fourth-placed Anderson. There are four more weeks before the play-offs at Londons O2 Arena so mathematically Van Barneveld can still stage a turnaround but, realistically, his fate is largely in his rivals hands.He put up a decent battle in Belfast, but a late comeback couldnt prevent defeat to Taylor. From there, even a win against Robert Thornton couldnt raise a smile. Barney is seventh in the Premier League and it looks very likely his season will end in Rotterdam, in his home country of the Netherlands, on May 12.The Thorn is still pricklyThornton, in all likelihood, is going through the motions with the remaining weeks of the Premier League. Sitting at the bottom of the table, he never truly harboured any play-off hopes and would have just been delighted to escape elimination on Judgement Night. Robert Thornton earned his best win of the season Yet the freedom has resulted in Thorntons best performances of the season, and a 7-2 win against Peter Wright on Thursday is his finest result to date. He followed it up with defeat to Van Barneveld that forced him to spend another week in eighth place, but suddenly Thornton has become a tricky customer for the seven players that look down on him.The battle for fourthTaylor is currently top of the Premier League with 20 points, and Van Gerwen trails him on 16. Lewis is third with 15, and Anderson is a point behind in fourth. But dangerously, Wade is only one point off the pace and Snakebite Wright has 11. James Wade is firmly in the play-off hunt Taylor and Van Gerwen seem assured of their play-off spots as part of the top four, but the rest is up for grabs. Even reigning champion Anderson is by no means assured of maintaining his defence, despite a hearty 6-6 draw with Van Gerwen.Six of the eight remaining players have realistic ambitions of getting to The O2, so its all to play for…Watch Premier League Darts next Thursday from Birmingham, live on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7pm. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '