Los Angeles  Summer 2018

London 2018
Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Register by
November 24
and save $540!

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:31 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:07 am 
Active-iDate-User

I met my current boyfriend on okcupid, and he's wonderful. I prefer okcupid because of it provides free dating services.
To be very clear, I always make sure never to give my personal information other than my first name and I prefer to meet in a public place in the between of the day. Even with my current boyfriend, I favor to stay in public places. I found internet dating very simple, easiest and most comfortable way to initiate talking to someone.

Well, what do you think about internet dating? What is your opinion about internet dating?

Post subject: Here you can
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:17 am 

Hi all, Hello , everybody knows about some sweet feelings..... love,romance, dating,sharing sweet smiles and deep tears, as a human one should enjoy the feelings,and story should not end only with enjoy, one should share every bit of feel......in this situation if there is no any person to share ....ohhh how bumps the life is.....but now there is no any problem like this solution is there for every human in the world, that is i proudly can say that http://meet2go.com this is an excellent dating site, here u can find live chats,excellent dating tips,straight and marvelous forum discussions,fun, and if u try there will a person already been waiting for you......iam sure about that

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:23 pm 
Active-iDate-User

Hello, your advice was excellent and it really works for beginner also.
Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:49 pm 
Active-iDate-User

While trolling through the internet I found this pretty cool dating and networking site called <a href="http://www.ematchusa.com/">ematchusa</a> It has a lot of fun things to do. You can chat in their chat rooms, IM, e-mail, video, all sorts of stuff. If you are one of the first 1000 to sign up it is free for a limited time. Check it out. You will be glad you did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 pm 
Active-iDate-User

Online dating doesn't seem very real to me. Sure, people do meet and fall in love over the internet but I still don't believe in it.

I think it's a bit shady because people can lie about themselves over the internet. You can't judge whether it's the true or a lie because they can tell you all the goods things about themselves and nothing else.

Also, it could be a dangerous thing to do. Though most people on the internet are decent, there are some that are just plain disgusting, perverted, and harmful. Just like the young girl who met someone from Myspace in real life and got hurt, you can't judge whether or not this person you're talking to isn't a psycho.

Honestly, I wouldn't resort to online dating. If by the time comes and I still find myself alone, I still wouldn't try it. I think the best way to get to know a person is by meeting in real life, minus the computer

The story of my sexy wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 am 
Active-iDate-User

Don’t you think that the age of high technologies made us as lonely as never before? I mean when I miss a friend I don’t go to him/her, I just take my cell phone or switch up computer to phone via skype. But what about a love relationship? Where can I find a nice and, what is the most important, real lady for something serious? Of course, that’s possible to go to some free dating sites. But sending long letters is too boring and you can send a million of letters and never know who’s your date in reality as European girls are not so advanced with technologies and often don’t know how to use video chats. Luckily I’ve found a site with online dating forum, that’s meeting42.com. I’ve already contacted a lady form there, hope, something will work up with us.

---------------------------------------
online dating[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 am 

Would not accept it. Dating someone else, even if on the internet, takes from your present relationship. To me it is no different than cheating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 am 

I basically review Internet dating sites for a living with a small group of partners. In general, the main issue I see people facing is that they have unrealistic expectations of Internet dating sites. In general, if you're not good at dating in the real world, you won't be good in in the online world. I've reviewed quite a number of sites, and a lot of them are pretty good. Lately, a lot of a Friend Finder network sites have been keeping pretty clean and I get a lot of good feedback from users. Overall, I've heard a good things about online dating. Some people have had good experiences, some of them found their life mates. You have to evaluate who you date just as you would in real life. The best advice I can give anyone is to basically look at prospects with the same eye as you would in a real life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:25 am 
Active-iDate-User

Hi Everyone,

There are a couple of online dating sites that are completely free to join and free to communicate through. These are often good places to start for those just entering the internet dating market, but there are reasons to consider joining a paid site in addition to the free ones. You can find out the Best Online Dating Websites including the Top Free Dating Sites here:

http://www.manstake.com/site/best-datin ... ite-review

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 am 

Personally I find online dating a very good idea. Especially for people of working-age. How are they meant to meet people otherwise? Especially the ones who don't have that many friends. You go to work, you go home. Where can you meet people? It is difficult and the older you get, the more closed people become to making new friendships.