If you constantly keep getting the error “Oops you hit a snag” while working on Quicken. Then it is necessary that you solve this issue at the earliest. The steps which you would have to follow are:
• The users must perform a complete disk clean-up of your system.
• Check whether your system has been affected with any kind of virus or malware.
• Install all the latest updates available for your Windows OS.
• Make sure that you update your web browser.
• Try and optimize your computer drives efficiently.
• Check whether updates are available for your Quicken software, if yes install all the updates.
If you wish to attain professional assistance, then you can connect with Quicken customer care number
. They would ensure that your issue is handled with utmost care. This service is also available around the clock and free of cost.
For more: quicken phone number