|Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums
|Mobile Dating Tech: SMS, Databases, Stats ...
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Rodney Kuhn [ Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:25 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Mobile Dating Tech: SMS, Databases, Stats ...|
Mobile Dating Tech: SMS, Databases, Stats ...
Flirtnet - Mobile Dating Solution
- Should you develop it internally or license a fully featured solution?
- What should you look for when seeking out a mobile dating solution?
Here are some ideas to look out for:
- Turnkey solution with competitive revenue share model.
- System that has been built to maximise activity of its users (the average revenue per user.
- Complete database profiling.
- Live statistics and features to measure response rates.
- Established product with a proven market acceptance.
- High quality supporting marketing material.
- High volume capability.
Other features to look out for:
- Marketing & retention engine.
- Location functionality.
- SMS cost optimization.
- Multiple chat features.
- User profiling.
- Smart matching (age, religion...).
- Multi-language & communities.
- White labeling and customizations.
- Live statistics and reporting.
- Intelligent menu system.
- Content cross selling (love tips, horoscopes and love content). V4
|Author:||Tolly1948 [ Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Mobile Dating Tech: SMS, Databases, Stats ...|
Thanks for the post. I was also searching for some top dating websites. But while searching for that I come to know about the rushessay review website where I can get help for my college essay work. Thanks to you.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group