Register | Agenda| Exhibit

London 2020

Odessa May 21-22, 2021

Register by
February 24
and save EUR € 320!

It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:04 am 

Lmaooo I'll be honest I tried performing a hybrid common room and dorm room and the beds did NOT look good. A good deal of trial and error was involved.

It's sadly not free, it took some time to get all the items I needed. Luckily I have some very generous friends haha but a few of the items (i.e paintings, statues) are not that simple to get. I haven't played other AC games however if you are only considering decorating then maybe delighted house designer would be better? There are more things in that game too I am pretty certain

Hmm the matter is more the art isn't something that you can normally buy, you receive it from a specific NPC and that which he offers is arbitrary. Thus a great deal of people"farm" him or trade for the artwork they want online. It's Somewhat difficult to estimate the price as You have not played haha but I really do have 500+ hours at the match lolll

I'm not an incredible builder by any means but yeah.

I really don't play animal crossing so my comment may be just clueless.

I know Professor Sprout has a patched hat but have never heard exactly the same of Luna. When it was Luna, I would anticipate Spectraspecs or radish rings or bottle cap necklace - or all of the above.

Haha it's only my AC character wearing the ensemble - that I wasn't cosplaying anyone particular:-RRB- and sadly Luna's accessories aren't from the match hahaha and you can not make them with custom designs

Can someone tell me what thing that ball lamp is that is on the corner table close to the book shelfs? This Ravenclaw area is Wonderful

Just checked both the E-shop along with the Custom Designs portal site in ACNH, it is a custom design by Sylswislawa of all Bajanero Island.

More information in https://www.acbells.com/