Register | Agenda| Exhibit

London 2020

Odessa May 21-22, 2021

Register by
February 24
and save EUR € 320!

It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:16 am 

I really don't like roses anyhow so I don't know where I would place it!

Those 2 flowers are the bane of my existence, lmao. I've have 20+ purple mums breeding for a while and have yet to get a green one and needed to restart the Entire process for blue roses a few of days ago because I did a step incorrect

The green mums came weirdly easy to me.

Yeah, purple windflowers are bizarre. Despite them being my native flower, it took me several months to even get one, and it was from randoms rather than the ones that I was trying to breed.

Same. I think that it's because I began with mums as my native flower. I had purple ones without trying to breed.

I finally got purple end flowers from blues and pinks together. And having just 1 friend help water. Still awaiting the green mommy!

Island purples have various genetics than the purples you obtain from breeding seed whites. It's possible to breed these purples from seeds by crossing yellow and red to get hybrid yellow, and then crossing these to get the special purples.

Edit: The hybrid yellows may also have an opportunity to produce green, however they create purple often and the purples have a fairly large probability of making green.

Oh I understand they have different genetics but was unsure if they had a better chance to spawn greens than ones that you make yourself from seeds

I needed to begin from scratch to get a green mum. First place yellow and crimson mums together. Subsequently some yellows will predominate. Set the new and only the newest yellows together. Those will produce purples. Then place those purples collectively and bada boom, bada bang, green mommy.

Just shoot me a message

Thanks so much for the deal, but I'd love to try and get them on my own. I know that it's rather silly, but I feel like the accomplishment of having all of the flowers will feel greater if it's self-sustained.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.acbells.com/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:04 am 
Active-iDate-User

I really like green mums and i have it in my garden.