Register | Agenda| Exhibit

London 2020

Odessa May 21-22, 2021

Register by
February 24
and save EUR € 320!

It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 pm

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:17 am 

Likely skill trees also and staff options. Launched within the next couple of years that I just want something in the presentation outside of games besides Fake Twitter to allow you to feel as though your in a living world. I want players to be more than their stats with team building roles that distinguish them more with better scouting. Right now it seems like nothing more than Play Today with muti game stat tracking.

I actually like it in 2K but after you get in the grove things and playing in the league there must once again be off the area or in game demonstration to make you feel like you're a superstar. I believe 2k does this nicely right now with Ingame/Post game interviews, endorsements, contracts that matter for your team and player chemistry and lovers. I like the notion of year senarios but I think there needs to be a lot more so that it does not feel like it does now which is only Franchise but you control one dude. I liked the movie deals and agents from older Maddens.

Just take all what RealTalk stated, add in -training teams, -position conflicts, -AI-logic discussions (the player that wins the position battle wants out, or a underutilized player needs a transaction, somebody has a career year wants a new contract, for examples) -stronger OL drama -dynamic audiences -training development. Nothing fancy, really, as most of this they realized in the early to mid'00's. Ugh, the sole reason I'm buying is cause my Titans are good today. I think the last one I purchased was 19, I'm frankly completely content just purchasing every other season, or even 3 sometimes, I think the one I purchased earlier that was 16. I hate to support the bullshit copy paste thing that they do to year but I don't think my $60 is gonna make a difference. Did anyone find running the chunk is wildly simpler this year?

I really don't understand what major improvements and differences you people were anticipating. There's not even a soccer season going on. These devs have been in the home for months . Even if they were able to go to work, they all had to remain 6 feet apart while trying to put this game together. There was only so much they can do. I'm surprised a game came out in any way. My ass. Since they did this for m15 too. You will get it at no cost on following gen. All companies are being made to create their overdue old gen releases free for new gen so companies aren't gonna place much resources to a soon to be outdated game. Wouldn't make sense. They've announced some huge things for next gen already and more will surely be declared also. Again it has happened before. It's what they're doing.

Gridiron Notes: Franchise Updates Coming To Madden NFL 21

While these upgrades are complete &^%$#$^, it was crazy to assume they could actually build worthy components into an already created game. That is &^%$#$^ that frankly shouldn't have even been TAKEN from the game. The true evaluation of EA's devotion in the lovers is next year's game to see if the advertising is centered around Franchise. "All new to Madden 22, assemble the ultimate coaching tree. Hand select your very own offensive, defensive and special teams coordinators to get a genuine experience never before seen in a football simulation". Could make use of fake names and perhaps have retired players develop into coaching pool after a few years.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html