Register | Agenda| Exhibit

London 2020

Odessa May 21-22, 2021

Register by
February 24
and save EUR € 320!

It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:16 pm

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:55 am 

What's the purpose in slowing our running down, which makes us cease, and then forcing us to begin accelerating again? Any high-level gamers will understand they are departing the new safe place - i.e., don't put in a delay that is 100.0% unnecessary. The delay is an extra annoyance that didn't exist before, and which serves absolutely no purpose. The guards also prevent you (another delay) even when you are entering the new safe area.

It's ok for Runescape to offer proper warnings (e.g. Danger! You're about to enter an area with a high-level monster!) , those can serve a practical purpose in getting the participant's attention (the warnings may even be toggled off). The new guards to the Runescape safe area are entirely useless for gamers with level >60, and they also currently supply an entirely unnecessary, new, hindrance to running.It Is not like OSRS requires flick aiming to Perform

On Playstation App you can use your telephone as a secondary screen for texting. So that's a possiblity. Wireless keyboards and mice exist. It's not like you require a gaming keyboard. A cheap wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse are like 30 bucks. Yes - aware of that. The purpose is where could you set the keyboard and mouse, whilst being comfortable. It'd ruin your back leaning over a coffee table to perform with. There's something called the"cube", I think it pretty much is a desk for your sofa and it is great to use with notebooks.

You can literally use anything for a mouse pad on your leg so you don't have to hunch over. A book. A plate. A game instance. Hell, I've used my leg as a mouse pad. It's really not too difficult. It's not like OSRS requires flick aiming to play. Only play computer at that point seriously. Console is nice since it's easy and all you have to do is lie on a sofa. When keyboards get concerned why even bother. Because not everybody has your view and should I wish to play it on console I'll. Well think about all the people that you encounter in online games which don't have a mic. Now think of all of the mute ass people you'll run into. It is going to be annoying not to be able to communicate together.

OSRS uses text conversation, not mics. If these people do not have mics would you think they'll have a keyboard or even bother to connect it. If they wish to play OSRS, they sort of have to lol. OSRS can be played without &^%$#$^ in any way. There is little in the sport which you rely upon other players for (Shield of Arrav and Heroes quest aside). I believe it could work. Movement with the controller and also a wee cursor rotates the character for you to click &^%$#$^. I don't see how it wouldn't work. Most content would be unplayable. Can't imagine raids or inferno working very well and switching equipment quickly and flicking prayers.

The details of the game information in https://www.winrsgold.com/