Miami January 24 - 26, 2017
Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Los Angeles 2017

Register by
September 2
and save $1066!

It is currently Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:12 am 
Active-iDate-User

Have you ever wondered what are the secrets of attracting women? Discover four dating secrets that very few men will ever know about. In attracting women, you have to always keep in mind that there is a great competition with other men. In this competition, you have to have all the necessary knowledge to attract and date quality women.

These four secrets I'm going to present to you will seem challenging to most men and this is the reason why you have to know them.

:)The first secret of attracting women is to attract women; you have to be "bad"

What do I mean by bad? I don't mean that you have to beat women and insult them. Far from it, women have to be given the most distinguished respect. What I mean by being bad is you have to show your mean side of personality from time to time to women.By this, I don't mean that you have to become totally moody with her for no good reasons. What I want to say is that you have to know how to defend yourself when a woman tries to take your place as the leader or if she misbehaved with you. You have to be ready to let women know that you are very serious and that you will put her in her place if she misbehaved.

:)The second secret is what makes her laugh isn't necessarily funny.

This will sound confusing. The truth is what really make women laugh isn't funny at all. A big mistake most men will fall into is that they will think that they have to tell women jokes and funny stories to make them laugh.It's incorrect and will lead you nowhere with a woman but her considering you a clown. For you to make women laugh, you have to be daring with them. This is the key to making women laugh, always let your humor be daring. Stay away from silly jokes, instead, mess with her and tease her.

:) The third secret is looks don't count

This may not be a secret to most of you, yet very few seem to take it into consideration when it comes to women and dating. Men always try to impress women; they buy highly expensive tuxedos, watches... They take massive loans to buy new cars or bigger homes..All this to impress women. Let me tell you this: Women find all this childish and insecure. To truly impress her, you have to be a real man with her, you have to take responsibility for her, and you have to make her laugh and not bore her.

:) The fourth secret is it's not what you say, it's how you say it

This is a big one. It's not the pickup line you use; it's how you use it. It's not the joke; it's how you tell it. When it comes to women, it's all about body language.

Click the below link to find out biggest secret of attracting sexy women