Press ReleaseSpecial Matchmaking Pre-Session at the iDate Dating Industry Conference on January 23-30, 2012 in MiamiThe Matchmakers Convention is an iDate pre-conference hosted by eLove.com and Cupid’s Coach. For professional matchmakers and startup matchmakers to the business, it covers events, technology, business models, PR, marketing and important issues.WEBWIRE
– Thursday, December 15, 2011- New York, NY--Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc. announces that a special pre-session has been added for the Internet Dating Industry Super Conference . The event takes place on January 23-30, 2012 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Julie Ferman, Chief Relationship Expert with Cupid’s Coach & eLove will produce and emcee a special full day session for matchmakers on January 23. The session will cover:
- The State of the Art of Personal Matchmaking
- An overview of the various business and service models currently in operation
- The challenges present in the matchmaking industry today as well as the opportunities for collaboration and joint-ventures.
- Online marketing for personal matchmaking, dating coaching and products
- Generating PR and media exposure
- Building a successful matchmaking start-up company
- Producing singles events
- Technology for personal matchmaking
Additional speakers presenting at the Matchmakers Convention
Paul Falzone, CEO eLove
Patrick Perrine, Chief Matchmaker, MyPartner.com
Renee Piane, Rapid Dating and Rapid Networking
Chance Barnett, Catch Him and Keep Him
Michelle Jacoby, CEO DC Matchmaking
Laurie Berzack, CEO Chai Expectations
Dr. Lydia Belton, CEO DrTranquility.com
Mairead Molloyo, CEO Berkley International
David Wygant, Founder, DavidWygant.com
Marni Batista, Founder, DatingWithDignity.com
About Cupid’s Coach & ELove
Cupid’s Coach is a subsidiary of eLove, owned by parent company International Dating Ventures. With more than 30 years of experience and a match every 17 minutes, eLove is the largest bricks-and-mortar dating service operation in the industry.
About the iDate Dating Industry Super Conference
Since 2004, iDate is the leading trade show and expo for the entire dating industry. It attracts the CEOs and senior executives from all the major dating companies. The event covers online dating, social dating, speed dating, matchmaking, date coaching, mobile dating, software and other forms of the business.
iDate SuperConferences provide senior dating and matchmaking industry executives education, ideas, insight and networking to identify new opportunities, gain higher levels of traffic and revenue.
For more information, please visit the website http://www.DatingIndustryConference.com
Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc.
Marketing and Logistics Representative
Tel /Fax USA +1 (212) 722-1744 ext 71
Mark Brooks, Online Personals Watch
Tel: USA +1 (212) 444-1636
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, particularly as related to the business plans of the company, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Sections 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by these sections. Actual results may differ materially from the company’s expectations and estimates.