Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Los Angeles 2017

London 2016

Register by
October 7
and save $670!

It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 am 

The app industry has really exploded over the past couple of years, and is making big money. In the past if you wanted to get in on the lucractive app business you would have needed to be well versed in the relevant programming language to be able to write the code for your application, but now anyone can get in on it as an entrepreneur and make good money from it without needing to have any kind of technical knowledge or skills whatsoever.

There are two major platforms which really dominate this market - Facebook and the iPhone, both of which have a truly enourmous market for new applications. Since I have already written a hub about how to make iphone apps and make money from them, I thought it was about time I wrote another hubpage focussing on facebook instead.

There are two routes which anyone can take to make money from facebook apps which I know of, so take a look at both and then decide which route suits you best - have a go at both!

Make Your Own Facebook Apps

There are many tools available in the market which anyone can use to easily create gift apps for facebook. If you looking for custom facebook application you need to search for Facebook developer or a company offering facebook application development services. There ia real focus on helping you to make money from your creations and each one has 4 potential income streams an they also provide plenty of info on how to maximize the money you make to how to use them to drive traffic to your websites (or hubpages!) if you prefer. Its a great little tool and the only drawback is the limited range of things that you can create with it Plenty of revenue potential though.

Thanks,
Alex

FacebookGenie.Com

iphone application | social media marketing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:04 am 

Fantastic. Thank to post really useful information.It's really been impressive and our profit is increasing day by day. Worth a go for anyone looking to make money from Facebook.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:00 pm 

I look at this possibility as a long term goal after all the hard work I’ve put into running my facebook application and being able to sustain it after all these years. I’m highly interested in doing product reviews and I want to be able to find out how I could possibly go about it. Thanks.
----------------------------------------
Website Development in Lahore | Website Development in Lahore