Our target members are people convicted of felonies, their families, clergy, lawyers, judges, probation and parole officers.
We also appeal to many who feel that social networking rules have become an extension of Big Brother and are attempting to control who they can socialize with online. We believe people should be smart enough to protect themselves. We do not
advocate crime, we just welcome those who made serious mistakes in their lives.
is a new and very powerful networking site. It will help you to find like minded people from all over the world.
The Mission of MyFelon.com
• Build a network of felons, families of felons and others who do not feel welcome by other social networking and dating sites.
• Work together to improve the socioeconomic conditions of the felon society.
• Establish and operate an online college specifically priced and suited for felons, and set our sights on accreditation.
• Provide a central platform for independent groups to publish materials related to felon socioeconomic condition improvement.
• Employment: Normally a condition or release, yet nearly impossible to find. MyFelon.com
and its members shall work hard to identify felon-friendly businesses.
• Long Term: Scholarships for the children of felons, loans and services for felon entrepreneurs to start business and hire felons and their families, make significant and quantifiable reductions in recidivism though our site using peer support, employment assistance, networking, education and promoting a welcoming environment as opposed to the exclusionary web environment felons and their families face today.
Please Join and start networking with the members of MyFelon.com
MyFelon.com is FREE