Jan 19, 2012 - PRESS RELEASEOnline registration ends today for the January 23-30, 2012 Internet Dating Super Conference in MiamiWEBWIRE
-Wednesday, January 18, 2012
New York, NY--Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc. announces that online registration for the 2012 Miami Internet Dating Conference ends today.
Online registration is at http://www.idate2012.com/form-1-miami.php
Hundreds of senior executives in the online dating and matchmaking industry will attend iDate 2012
Miami. The 9th annual event, at the Miami Beach Convention Center is from January 23-30. iDate2012 discusses business issues vital to any online dating, mobile dating or matchmaking operation. Owners meet among their peers as well as industry suppliers.
This year several sessions were added:
January 23 (Pre-Conference)
- OPW: A complete business analysis on the online dating industry.
- McQuown: The business of niche dating strategies.
- Matchmakers: The business of the offline matchmaking.
- M&A session: Buyers and sellers of online dating and social networking businesses.
- Main 2 days of seminars and exhibit hall. 4 concurrent tracks.
- The industry’s third annual iDate awards ceremony.
January 26 (Post Conference)
- Startup: New Startups in the Dating Industry.
- Affiliate: Dating affiliates strategies and points of view.
-Networking cruise to the Bahamas.
The conference also coincides with the Social Media Conference
, also at the Miami Beach Convention Center on the same days. Those that register to one event are able to attend both.
For more information, please visit the website InternetDatingConference.com
Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc.
Marketing and Logistics Representative
Tel/Fax: USA +1 (212) 722-1744 ext 71
Online Personals Watch
Tel: USA +1 (212) 444-1636
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, particularly as related to the business plans of the company, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Sections 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by these sections. Actual results may differ materially from the company’s expectations and estimates.