7th Annual Dating Industry Conference in Los Angeles on June 22-24 Will Cover Niche Markets and Mobile Technologies
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire
- May 24, 2011) - Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc. announces that the seventh annual west coast iDate2011 Dating Industry Conference
will focus on new niche markets and mobile technologies.
iDate2011, the largest conference and trade show for the dating industry, takes place in Los Angeles at the SLS Hotel on June 22-24, 2011.
The theme for the California event is new markets. As the industry rapidly changes, customer preferences have acclimatized toward niche markets and mobile dating applications. Speakers and exhibitors will cover both topics.
Some of the topics include:
- The lesbian dating market: For the first time, the CEO of the largest lesbian dating site will discuss the market.
- The mobile dating market will be explored in detail. Speakers include: Online Personals Watch, Match.com, Messmo Media, Date Tracking and others. This will also include tablets and 'pad' devices.
- The disabled dating community
- A unique reverse thinking business model for a dating business
Three special pre-event sessions have been added to the event for June 22. This includes a session for dating startups, a session for matchmakers and an advanced session for industry CEOs.
- A buyers and sellers session is also set for investors, venture capital and M&A individuals to meet with dating sites.
Executives from the dating, matchmaking, social media and the mobile telecom industry are pre-registered to attend the convention. In addition, dating software providers, payment processors, mobile telecom firms and marketing firms will be present at this event. The website illustrates a breakdown of the delegates[/u]
at iDate events.
iDate is the only business convention and summit for the dating, online personals, social media and matchmaking industry.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, particularly as related to the business plans of the company, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Sections 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by these sections. Actual results may differ materially from the company's expectations and estimates.
For more information on the Internet Dating Conference, please visit the website or contact:
Marketing and Logistics Representative
Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc.
Tel / Fax: USA +1 212-722-1744
Media Relations Representative:
Online Personals Watch
Tel: USA +1 212-444-1636