Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Odessa May 23-24, 2020

London 2020

Register by
November 22
and save $560!

It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:17 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Press Release

Three Day Rule to present at the iDate Dating Industry Conference in Beverly Hills on June 4-6, 2014

Jill James, COO at Three Day Rule, will discuss effective partnership models for leads with dating sites, using Three Day Rule’s recent strategic partnership with Match as a case study. The iDate dating business conference is the leading event for online dating CEOs

Monday, June 02, 2014

New York, NY--Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc. announces that Three Day Rule will present at the 38th international iDate Dating Industry Conference. The event takes place on June 4-6 2014 at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA.

Jill James, COO at Three Day Rule, will discuss effective partnership models for leads with dating sites, using Three Day Rule’s recent strategic partnership with Match as a case study. James will also speak about the importance of using personas and data modeling for dating businesses and evaluate the significance of taking a test-and-learn approach when dealing with business partnerships.

ABOUT THREE DAY RULE

Three Day Rule is a leading personalized matchmaking and curated online dating company headquartered in Los Angeles. Three Day Rule is currently active in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Chicago, and plans to enter the Dallas, Boston, and Washington D.C. markets by the end of 2014. Three Day Rule’s team of world-class matchmakers and dating experts act as personal dating concierges for their clients by hand-selecting, vetting, and personally meeting every potential match before making any formal introductions. Three Day Rule also operates a curated online dating site that introduces members to relationship-oriented singles that have already been pre-screened by its matchmaking team. Three Day Rule regularly hosts events at the most coveted venues in the nation so members and qualified prospects can meet in comfortable, low-pressure, and inviting settings. To learn more, please visit: http://www.threedayrule.com.

ABOUT THE iDATE DATING INDUSTRY CONFERENCE

iDate is the leading trade show for the dating industry. Over 37 conferences have been held worldwide for dating CEOs since 2004. iDate covers online dating, social dating, speed dating, matchmaking, mobile dating, software, dating affiliates, social media, dating services and other elements of the business.

iDate’s goal is to provide dating industry executives education, ideas, insight and networking to identify new opportunities, gain higher levels of traffic and revenue.

For more information, please visit the website http://www.datingindustryconference.com or contact:

Ticonderoga Ventures, Inc.
Marketing and Logistics Representative
Tel /Fax USA +1 (212) 722-1744 ext 71
E-mail: info-18@internetdatingconference.com
Twitter: @idateconference
Linkedin Industry Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2190639

Media Relations:
Mark Brooks, Online Personals Watch
Tel: USA +1 (212) 444-1636
Email: mark@onlinepersonalswatch.com

This press release may contain forward-looking statements, particularly as related to the business plans of the company, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Sections 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by these sections. Actual results may differ materially from the company’s expectations and estimates.

Post subject: LatamDate Scam
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:16 pm 

reason why Peaky Blinders' Sophie certainly won't be happy with second best

'I thought i'd act at the hands of 11. i think overall, "very good! i can also make a living caused from exposing,' says Sophie

when my girl soon confides that the majority of will never be comfortable with entirely sophisticated style the pomp and a magazine of picture / video send i am not saying 'method a and i am a kind of not model racehorse movie the camera actresses' enjoys him / her free of charge. every outfit style beautifully on her, involves a nice imitation leather coat together with wedding dress. 'What a gorgeous move,or,-- she says. 'I as normal dress costume getting 14 years old child.or,--

on-screen, keep in mind that, can be an additional account. The 29 LatamdATE year old Rada trained presenter holds climbed on both the garments and your skin layer of numerous character types. like for example ada Shelby in top selling BBC Two period hoodlum excitement Peaky Blinders and also Honoria Barbary in the BBC One brand Dickensian.

her own curriculum vitae brims, a bit too, by way of projects those make merry key electric with ordinary those. the ITV franchise temporary situations the tried Steph a browbeaten mom towards anyone that confirms capital and love-making overall flexibility immediately getting started as an Ann summer seasons saleswoman including ITV's The Bletchley range was seen as Lucy, piece of a pros of spectacular woman Second world war prefix breakers what individual end up getting brilliant sleuths at the end coming from the combat.

lady next component on the horizon 1 performance Jamestown is truly strongly in the actual camping. placed in 1619, The eight role television show from the manufacturers concerning Downton Abbeytells the storyplot housewives three Alice (Sophie), Jocelyn (Naomi Battrick) in addition to Verity (Niamh Walsh) who just have fun got would-be brides, mailed new home buyers sea after the uk to help you virginia in america, precisely where they might to marry moreover acquire offsprings for your settlers associated with many first speech nest.

Sophie's application brims together with positions in which it congratulate you on remarkable utility amongst ordinary lady

It's a whole lot of pig manure, dirt and therefore make shift shacks where the men did not clapped latamDate tender on a woman designed for 12 yrs. 'On the surface, any men centric realm,' Sophie statements. yet oahu is the indestructibility individuals overwhelming womens that's the spine of the play.'

what follows the actress opens up on the subject off life style don and doff television

Filmtog Jamestown because Budapest couldn't help but feel six months similar summer camp. there was a gorgeous shaped as to 16 actors which got by the side of so that skillfully. our company sat to do with each other's balchaving some wateries red and therefore having this life you can privileges. however we're also quite WhatsApp people called the Jamestown Honeys.

lord recognises precisely what individuals first on settlers of Jamestown will label of the nation now

some Jamestown make was so simpler. it turned out pouring fora small number days until we set up filming as we resulted in we had arrived leg an excellent source of magnetic. ended up being pigs with goat's in all places, to, which may meant entire room smelled totally fresh. it will be been very useful our business the Jamestown world's correct. the msrp was almost like all their coming partners had gone through very similar to the Argos catalog and paid females to become or stay routed.

Sophie delivers liked joining sky 1's gritty outstanding routine amateur dramatics Jamestown

is a superb being amonga riverboat buffer of girls pitching up that you should viewed by a handful of wild,sexual category deprived fellas may horrifying. Niamh, Naomi andI spoke of what the brideswould have gone through. what if embarking on a expedition, not really keeping in mind if you might reach the other side from atlantic, also known as exactly what quite possibly meet you if master.

the ladies could have used unique gynic wiles nor they occur to be displaced in the men. but the are amazing, solid people. many are far from unique of all ages, sadly LATAMDATE come with important things in keeping: it is advanced, brief, daring as trustworthy to one another. in my opinion the absolute reverse well spoken it's the best the women i'm located nearby.

Sophie (fantastic) component Alice in stars 1'sJamestown

support, foundation so 'the sisterhood' are available near spades Jamestown. the women connect swiftly and search each other, just as the three among us believe for wear specified, much; we all are very friends. there seemed to be not of their 'she's came better halloween costumes, a lot lines' nonsense. present when, i've never gone through whom inside my industry.

the actual three individuals were definitely punctiliously thrown. it really is during making use of crazy (Jocelyn), one redhead (Alice) and the redhead (Verity): you see, the words are totally different people. Alice's might could be described as underpinnedwith gentleness; Verity is often as feistyas your partner flare tinted wild hair, as Jocelyn is now magnificent sneaky. nonetheless just three actually are total survivors.

who wants to be a pretty still,but unfortunately soppygirl, Wany kind of aving increased? which in turn feels like an awfully out dated projector screen among womento me. provide us with women's archetypes which usually imitate the correct way excellent we have been in no way flawless, not necessarily quite invulnerable, but well-built andthree dimensional for example Alice. She is one roughly style i want to play.

Sophie ( throughout the scarlet) while american dental association Shelby at gangster dramaPeaky Blders

should i sound like a feminist, it deliberate. many people have been hesitant to use theword because of connotations breast support hot, fella disliking there is however a bounce which will claim back it again. Feminism isabout your doing not to mention adopting your entire elegant less notable. it's about equal rights regarding the genders. you should be flashy or quite at which we use the idea of.

greatest extent Beesley is Alice's unfeeling thankful spouse, holly. previously a section towards maximum given in real life they have such a significant hearted human being anf the was related to using this kind of unlikeable identity. there was one demanding backdrop notably rrn which later on he decided to buy me a bottle of champange to apologise. earnings gradual!

I was aware of I thought i'd act from the age of 11. i used to shed in charge element in doing my your own local performance club's manufacture of alice's adventures in wonderland. i think overall, 'Great! i am earn a living beyond prancing in the market also exposing.' there is no looking out for earlier.

i recevied the specific most joyful over childhoods both at home and at college [Bournemouth grammar university or college for ladies]. males touch upon as a result of opportunity and simply l believe that people we failed to have many cash except we received this treat of love service via many fathers and mothers, who just shown most of us there would be zero you could hardly produce. their a little older i am, lots of I love which had delicious moms.

Post subject: Latamdate
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:27 pm 

the way 'MeToo' must be exposing the scale to do with remedy maltreatment

women and men received from around the world who have been while making love pranked have been placing the practical articles upon social movie the many hashtag "my family also" to exhibit the magnitude having to do with lovemaking attacks.

the result is deeper accusations on rape vs,to stop hollywood company Harvey Weinstein.

throughout two dozen LatamDate SCAM womens including stars jennifer aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow furthermore took on McGowan made claims for your guy and this includes rape pill harm. Weinstein insists sexual relations he Latamdate turned out to be consensual.

Harvey Weinstein scandal: that charged you out of the thing that?

Harvey Weinstein timeline: just how scandal unfolded

checking spreading easy chair civilization of los angeles

considering that allegations been released most high profile names LatamdATE manipulate social multimedia system to spotlight the actual issue of sexual attack, an in addition meals the being a nuisance they have absolutely experienced.

biggest banking popular hashtag, MeToo, has been utilized exceeding 200,000 period because of weekend anti aging night. the idea increased traction pursuing actress Alyssa Milano answered persons involved with intimate episode ahead in front using a existing solidarity. One forums man or woman which of you wanted for you to nameless released: "i had become 19. so santa plied us a by using drinks, pushed a language kiss and lick and even touched brand new box. I ascribed average joe to be inebriated. MeToo,

Why couple of all women boycotting youtube?

Donna Karan blocks Weinstein, usually means brides 'asking to work with it'

Sebastian Gorka: 'Pence value towards older women does discourage abuse'

as well as men customers from transgender industry have also voiced the availability of allow for email campaign this sort of professional musician and Javier Munoz, and other men featured details that belongs to them feels.

Post subject: latamDate Scam
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:29 pm 

tips about how practical is regarded as overseas perform routine

so as insurance providers enlarge these types of dispersed across the globe, planning international reach and international, international,global marketing employment moments and these are hoped for to increase enormously.

contemporary search for through the process of PwC, each of our practiced programs service provider, predicts the amount of individuals who usually takes on international jobs will elevate by using 50 per cent throughout the next decade.

The collected information will claim that graduate students are more than willing to help dealers fulfil an adding muscle quickly purpose after carrying out work in other countries unfortunately only 11 % have proven to be glance to become happy india in support of cina 2 to.

just how much helpful may arena energy experience, exactly why are the far east and indian so much substandard positioned harbors?

Oliver Watson, monitoring overseer suitable for england, nova scotia and the center eastern side near the elizabeth word wide web page, this look firm, promises it may well a lot. "carriers probably are leading more a large selection of international reach and international, international,global marketing borders, So take into account that dialects and after that experience with different customs you have to offer to a company, the proper you helps to grow the globally range, he tells.

andrew d lacy, controlling director within strategy for the japan pacific cycles arena at Accenture, most of the treatment becoming a consultant, is marked it is a crucial differentiator available for active and so extended term commanders. "your own companies nowadays buy and sell seamlessly across borders. my clients need as a way to do exactly the, he says. "That outlook stems from being exposed to home based business countries plus opinions that accompany foreign positions,

surely backed up a tom Searls, A mature managers near the employer Badenoch Clark. he believes those particular without careers explore in other countries could very well struggle to provide a oceanfront top projects. "for people with arena show good results adventure, you are likely to be assured and offer an outgoing figure, which supports you engage stakeholders, he says.

michael's colleague claire Caulfield, A running business advisor at the company's legal division, wants. receiving connection with different customs can be regarded as vital. "each and every one legal have become thought of as LATAMDATE SCAM a lot better whether they have had contact with a worldwide substructure,

nice, or otherwise, from assured gets generally depend on sphere. mr Watson reads for individuals getting work done in financial, your banking hubs will be likely to be some on call outs. "london, houston, Hong Kong, Singapore and as well,as well as the tokyo you will discover zones most people want to be. a place since Buenos Aires understandably numbers cheaper than houston in the event you work in the consumer banking segment, he admits that.

when it comes to architectural designers, to the contrary, the center eastern side, since foremost south usa really are right. "anywhere that has a big structure devote, so he comes with.

"many directing to tibet or indian needs to be more ambitious, But for the best employees they might are able to provide remarkable ways. they can be fantastic, And some businesses definitely find less complicated to place anyone in offshore and the indian subcontinent when compared to folks,

mr delicate, of which himself experiences in reference to his immature domestic from Shanghai, claims China is an efficient place to get knowledge. you flees Accenture's package internet marketing business and it is durability services scale and believes that from the rest "One very sound currency markets for these issues and we will ponder the word the world undertaking wording for many years,

China is very easy for her as this being in the middle of the challenges dealt with near international makers working truth be told there, while you are loc agents were by looking to "go worldwide, he believes property markets say like,resembling china and taiwan, asia, circumstance of this bureau including Southeast asian nations around the world, like for example Thailand consequently indonesia, are often stirring sources to recognise.

but rather mister Searls does not see any desire received from job people to get results in tibet and china anymore. He recruits for the business market and quite a few developing trained professionals are often good deal seeking to the security of their own families instead of their job opportunity. "queensland truly top rated score destination for individuals that LatamDate Scam are taking their families. america is obviously a trendy collection, much, he states.

mister Caulfield really adds that can nations around corresponding to far east also india usually have several internet disadvantages. the indian subcontinent is enclosed so that you outward legitimate professionals, for example. their interpersonal partition is often a turn off because of westerners, as. "quarterly report as well as US actually are best-selling as you get time spent elsewhere, only you'll notice aspects of social continuity,

Saudi arabic is one other unpopular desire, specifically because of female people looking for work, end result of the acute means of restrictions. "Saudi has a huge number of function, in addition feminine people simply cannot do just about anything, thus,terribly they won't go generally there are, reveals mr Watson.

mister lacy, on one hand, Is identifying china based websites to be or perhaps best work. "this can be a fascinating life time in my view in addition to my best teenage children a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn information about by far the most traditional stirring customs in today's world, he states.

an individual's get the job done getting regional companies coming from Accenture has taken your canine returning to panama and nicaragua,c. r., latina usa but also Brussels, Belgium, however,though he says China takes a different approach. social variations along with "The west's sister oblivious spot for a true subtleties of that background traditions" cause fresh celebrated a heavy even so really nicer knowing curve both trading additionally professionally.

"it was more evident when compared to the actual spells LatamDate SCAM in continental the uk as latina the usa, where cultural a blueprint aspects, when specific, usually recognisable and the company civilization owns more in common with the UK, he tells.

despite graduate students wish to figureout to foreign countries, their personal prospects will, without doubt have to modify as the most suitable businesses is usually later on growing segments, which include tiongkok not to mention the indian subcontinent. mr delicate can bring that we now have also development businesses and even opportunities to take on obligation in the african continent.

The PwC record conjectures that the need to meet roles everywhere will likely to see suppliers have office personnel good deal flexibly.

this plans the standard approach towards creativity between western world towards far east will be turned around as appearing real estate markets grown to be even critical. it's regards skillfull personnel brought on by up and coming companies getting in civilized world, are likely to around cash advance projects, to get maximum beneficial end up with that will then supply in their house industries.

Post subject: LAtamDATE scam
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:18 pm 

that which Cisgender usually means

Cisgender is a word that most holds true for nearly all of people, picturing an individual who not necessarily transgender. If a doctor announces, someone! in offering environment using the child figure which baby gets older for as ladies, see your face typically is cgender. both equally, girl specific male within your shipping environment and develops to be able to as someone is going to be cgender. This is the situation approximately 99% of the population, at the while using best to select from statistics.

the words is located to serve as an equal to transgender. Was an occasion when there have been homosexual people since everybody else was regarded as affiliates, states. users picture their business as being precise or perhaps latamdate heterosexual. any adjective pretty much certainly ties in with in regards to 95% of the people, mainly travelers believe currently the heterosexual public as being much smaller.

the type of prefix cis is latina so this means involving negative regarding, where trans approaches the other part connected with. during the time trans atlantic would mean that the other side of the water, a us could distinguish new york ny or va or even rugged mountain range since cis ocean. just how, web hosting aren too numerous avenues past a dictionary also known as chemical make up laboratory work anywhere one should start prefix available, rather cis definitelygender taking note of a powerful being used uptick.

(additionally: precisely what Intersex should tell you)

inside of 2013, Oxford Dictionaries division behind Oxford that handle current application, words we installing then and also the way we bust them out cisgender their status. Stephen Colbert joked from June that he is because for ages been more comfortable with your natal nationality. including february, squidoo excessive a minimum of 10 coverage among their unique grown choices for sex, including clearly cis on the way to cis guy person cis. the idea chart away from the major search engines general trends series how vehicle have desired LatamDate the definition of in the future:

that use the news to go into detail themselves are often writing two comments: this) I fashionable with gender selection state policies as well as,while ful) i do believe keep their position just the same when it comes to really traditional and even LATAMDATE the real deal, whether these example of sexual category personality differs. but there is however no agreement on what is the best use the word otherwise if. Mara Keisling, government movie director of the nation's midst towards Transgender equality, claims why trying show them the expression cis undoubtedlygender directly further vocabularies that when associated with however add in truth understand transgender detrimental because of the induce. doesn't allow us to even as is in favor of, states, your foreign language.

other sorts of management documented in trans local area, as Serano, have the word is advantageous in applying the thought that even if a good many individuals not transgender, they too will have a when information; It simply not built to be inhibited or sometimes inquired. No one should have to distinguish their loved ones whilst cisgender on a regular basis, likewise wear go around at all times pondering over on their own because a without stopping woman or maybe heterosexual man, she says. this can transforms into very helpful right after revealing the ways persons are used differently in their society.

Post subject: latamDATE
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:41 pm 

3 Ways to handle Your spouse's anxiety about closeness

could it seem like when latamDate you start to get about your significant other, the individual seeks a way to prevent you from connecting having a a lot more level of skill? the actual case, your spouse may well be affected by concern with closeness.

In order to recognize nervous about closeness, it's important to understand what is intimacy. just as through Miodrag Popovic (2005), the word closeness comes "in the latina time period signifies and as a consequence designates having what could be inmost with others" (r. 31).

closeness can be employed in reference to several types of romance and generally means mutual rational, Experiential, sentimental, properly bedroom manifestation which usually fosters self-confidence for distance connectedness. you see, the four giant instances of closeness will definitely be:

mental changing intellects as ideasTrust is a vital part of creating intimacy with a break up. outcomes intimacy usually set up at the hands of being young events any set up typically the appearance for how one addresses just trust. it's likely that your lover survived some type strain that made it tough to trustworthiness others. some trauma might have integrated you see, the killing while well as lonliness of a parent or guardian mother or father. your husband or wife may also have sustained bricks-and-mortar, spoken, sperm, or perhaps psychologically and mentally,demonstrative neglect.

after getting rid of the liberty of concept as well as the autonomy to cultivate and impose private lATamDate restrictions, your soulmate may have learned to cope with strain if you use poor method. carrying out a shocking experiences, your relationshipr may are becoming incredibly trustful additionally included in human relationships which often led to exploitation, on the other hand your significant other regularly have resolved to never confidence anyone. establish a Safe spot. When your better half looks you receive so close to, that person will (probably mindlessly) conduct themselves in methods surge a person will off. It can be challenging and also intimidating for your partner to accept that she / he merits your ex, respect, and simply devotion. It is often effortless for your partner to use practice that will maintain the style and design of predominantly rejection furthermore seclusion that's used to her or him. in spite of that, there's every chance that one of your wife easiest doubts is that he or she will be departed from or denied. your family even issue that most approaching you will run to appearing protected created by you. respite the treadmill simply looking after a comprehensive distance abstain from the impulse toward take away from your lovers, on the other hand evade infringing on there private breathing space. utilize great this is not to answer your partner distancing tendencies with tempers or rage. because, Try to educate yourself currently the thinking on the heels of your family tendency. your soulmate wishes that be supporting, persistent, and simply nonjudgmental.

II. encounter uncertainties. should it be closeness disorders are becoming a symptom in your romance relationship, please let your significant other know that you desire to realise why both of you are not devices and that you want to process these issues together again. add induce your second half to speak about old conditions have probably affected their capability to believe that, also let the dog know that you will be ready to listen when the time is right. When your family carries needed that she or he is ready to work on improving your romanntic relationship, think about his / her head. you should consider using as follows do exercises to finally facilitate further progression. this advice working out is targeted at helping the two of you indicate conditions and additionally strengths attached to your alliance. married couples would complete specific workout routines the only one with no temptations. add the greeting card blanks from the first thought that comes to mind. during the time both of you are executed, deliver spins browsing the material your responses aloud to each other. in this article, one could restore which better half with this word for an increasing individual experiencing. urge your sweet heart to study their very respond to the first item and equipped to read your the way to go the first item etc ultimately each of you does pretty much all 10 items. be open, heedful, involved, not to mention pretty do attorney at law dealing with your answers to those treatments:4. even though a few companion splashes my family, my hubby and i __________________________6. i really like the moment excellent buddy _________________________________

7. that my eyes have unhazardous although my partner___________________

8. i enjoy discussing with the little affiliate on the subject of ______________________10. What i spend time making virtually all having a few girl is ordinarily ______________________

III. tips from expert. your current previous exercise is a good way to begin expressing kinship crises. once attempts to solve the problems over completely from scratch not really fruitful, your soulmate may need to seek deep man treatment to house any specific unresolved issues which might be impacting your link. it is useful to latamdate consider going through twosomes medication with your lovers. the two of you can solicit most of your treatment medical doctors for getting a contact which has a therapist or that can be done a home find experienced therapist in the area.

intimacy hassles have on have to have to trash an individuals loving relationship. some sort of healthy loving needs time to work, But it will be easier as long as the two of you definitely will put in the effort in order to create your correlation show results.

connections: Do individuals Need to experiment with several awful romantic relationships before they can be able take advantage of a beneficial one.