Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Odessa May 21-22, 2020

London 2020

Register by
March 31
and save EUR € 260!

It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:37 pm

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 am 
Active-iDate-User

Wazzum is pleased to announce that Wazzum Community Dating Software version 2.7 is now free and available for download at Wazzum.com

Michael
www.Wazzum.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

It has come to my attention that a competitor of Wazzum Software is posting negative comments about the company under a false identity.

Although it is not my responsibility is not to act as policeman to prove or disprove claims, a recent post was made under false identity.

The person whose signature was on the post had confirmed to me that he/she did not write it.

The post was removed. The username was banned.

As a result, a note to the competitor: You have actually helped Wazzum at this stage and not hurt them.

Negative comments about Wazzum should be taken 'with a grain of salt' at this stage.

Marc Lesnick
Webmaster
Board Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:09 pm 

Looks like I got suckered by this company, wazzum scam. There is little support. Just the run around. The script did remind me of Wordpress but really it's the lack of support that ruins the whole thing in my opinion. I was told I would get a refund after the owner demanded I take the script off my site because he was tired of me asking to him to fix the script. He told me it must be my servers. It was not as once I deleted the wazzum script I put up a functioning script from another company in 5 minutes and it worked fine. He said my refund is being "processed." We all know it takes 5 minutes to refund from paypal. He is making me wait but only after he told me to immediately delete the script which I did in 1 minute after getting his email. I will be surprised if he refunds my money. I plan on contacting the sate attorney general if he does not refund my $300 like he said he would and the BBB. To say I was dissatisfied with the support is an understatement. 2.5 never worked fully for me. I have called many times and no one answers the phone. He touts excellent customer service and satisfaction guaranteed yet for almost 2 months I did not have a fully functioning script. He said 2.5 would work and it did not for me. He stated I would get upgrades for life but he said he was too "busy" to upgrade my site in any sort of timely manner. A refund is due so I hope he pulls through. So far I am not confident I will get refunded. Technically he has 30 days but if he was so tired of dealing with my requests to properly install 2.5 in a timely manner he would have refunded the money after he saw a different script on my site. If he waits 30 days to refund that is really bad business practices but nothing illegal. If I don't get a refund I have no choice but to contact the attorney general. You should report Michael to BBB if you have a complaint: http://www.bbb.org/oregon/business-revi ... r-22520105

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:43 am 
Site Admin

The Better Business Bureau link you gave says all outstanding issues they have were resolved:

Quote:
BBB processed a total of 3 complaints about Wazzum.com in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 3 complaints closed in 36 months, 3 were closed in the last year.
Contract Issues
Resolved
1 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
Administratively Closed
1 - BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

Service Issues
Resolved
1 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.