It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:40 am 

I state that RuneScape, as a whole (including Osrs gold), is still one of the greatest MMORPGs out there. Some may not care for the newer, somewhat more simplified approach of Runescape3 and I admit that the microtransactions are getting out of hand (I am one of the few men and women who actually does not have any problem with microtransactions if they are fair and optional).

Both variations of Buy Runescape gold are PHENOMENAL. While The Elder Scrolls Online has replaced RS as my favorite MMO of all time, RuneScape will always be my home. Perhaps it's because I've been playing Runescape since 04 but it's simply fantastic. It always has been and hopefully always will be. The only reason OSRS has more gamers is due to the simple fact and tech that OSRS has a version. When Runescape3's cellular variant launches, Runescape3's participant count will likely hit somewhere near where OSRS is.

The reason youd play with osrs even too begin with is. . Its not even nostalgic, and not too mention all the players who created runescape hell are over on osrs, so the community is a good deal better on runescape, in the event that you actually took the time also enjoy &^%$#$^, and how about the realization that which jagex was moving through,

youd realise why things are the way they are, and would not even bring a word up because in the end of the afternoon jagex nearly went backrupt through law suits and all soughts through the bot and golden farmers.