Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Odessa May 23-24, 2020

London 2020

Register by
December 20
and save $470!

It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:28 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:50 am 
Active-iDate-User

TORONTO -- Roger Federer is enjoying the good life. Jake Butt Jersey . At 33, he has 17 Grand Slam titles and a family of four children after his wife gave birth to twin boys in May. Now, as he plays in a U.S. Open warm up at the Rogers Cup, he considers himself "more laid back" than at any time in his career. "I see the positive side of things today," Federer said. "When I was younger I felt much more pressure. I felt like I had to do what people said, and I would listen to everything. Today I kind of go my pace, and I really enjoy it in the process." Federer got off to a fine start in Toronto on Tuesday night, advancing to the third round with a 6-2, 6-0 victory against Canadian wildcard Peter Polansky. The second-seeded Swiss star is going for his third title of the year. He still has "the determination to go out there and work hard and still have the motivation, which I think is something thats really, really important," said former star Stefan Edberg, now Federers coach. "Its been good to see him making some progress this year." Federer does not feel the obligation to play as many tournaments as he once did. He is ranked No. 3 and taking a simpler approach to the game. "I feel like I dont really have to prove anything to anybody, even though people are always going to disagree with that," Federer said. "For me its about how do I feel in practice, how is my motivation, how am I actually really playing, how do I feel it, rather than how is everybody else thinking they see and know it. I can analyze it much more clearer today than I ever have." Federer has seen plenty of changes in tennis since turning pro in 1998. Back then, he said, there was much more turnover between No. 1 players. Since February 2004, the top spot has rotated among Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic. Federer hasnt been No. 1 since 2012, but he spent a record 302 weeks there. Change also has come in the way rackets are made and strung. "I think some tournament directors are probably sick and tired of just the big-serving matches where theres no rallies whatsoever, and it got very physical and athletic from the back of the court," he said. "And, in the process, we lost a lot of volley players. "Coaches everywhere, around the world, have made sure that their players are very good just forehand and backhand players and good servers, but neglected probably a little bit of volley play, even though I do believe there is a place for it. But it became harder and harder and everyone who had success was a baseline player. "Clearly then, you inspire the next generation by doing that. And I think now were again at a crossroads a little bit where things are speeding up." But, for him, things are slowing down. At his peak, he was counted on to do news conferences in English, German and French. Federer will still gladly do that or help build ticket sales for a tournament. But hes also prepared to step back. "I feel like less is more because people already know a lot about me," he said. "And I think the stage is also for other players to make a name for themselves." Still, theres an opponent across the net. That never changes. "Its also about improving at this stage of your career," Edberg said. "There is still room for improvements." Devontae Booker Jersey . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. Brandon Marshall Jersey . -- David Ortiz saved his only hit for a key moment for the Boston Red Sox. http://www.officialdenverbroncosfootball.com/authentic-todd-davis-jersey-womens . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Russ Smith had 24 points, moving into ninth place on Louisvilles career scoring list, and the seventh-ranked Cardinals throttled Temple 88-66 on Thursday night. Montrezl Harrell added 21 points and freshman Terry Rozier scored a career-high 19 as Louisville capped a perfect February with its seventh straight victory. The trio combined to shoot 25 of 34 from the field and nearly outscored Temple all by themselves. FFive days after drawing within a half-game of first-place Cincinnati with a road win over the Bearcats, the Cardinals (24-4, 13-2 American Athletic Conference) followed up by completing a season sweep of the outmanned Owls (7-20, 2-13). Billy Turner Jersey. Will Cummings scored 18 points and Quenton DeCosey added 17 for the Owls. Temple has lost 15 of 17 since New Years Day, including an eight-game losing streak to start 2014. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '