Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Los Angeles June 7-9, 2017

Minsk July 20-21, 2017

Register by
December 16
and save $380!

It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:48 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

Post subject: Finding the Right One
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:48 pm 

When I was younger I really thought dating websites were garbage. I thought that they were for losers. Younger people have more time for dating and mating play. As I got older, I needed a woman on my level when I dated. I needed someone who knew who I was, and how I wanted to grow. I am an executive, and I married an executive/professor I met on an on-line dating website. We were matched, we met at Starbucks and our lives took off from there. Who knew that one night over a caramel machiato that I'd meet the woman of my dreams? What I saw that night in that dimly lit cafe was magic. I knew when she came in, she just might be the one! But there was more on that website for me. I met four high-powered women on-line. I met a food service executive, I met a very successful criminal lawyer, a trauma surgeon and my wife, an educational executive. While I married my choice, the other women weren't bad choices. I had no idea that even though I'd dated in Detroit for 3 years, all of a sudden I was meeting EXACTLY the kind of women I was looking for. Until this time, I'd dated a saleswoman secretly addicted to drugs, had some dating experiences so bad I literally got up and walked out. Suddenly I met a huge pack of WINNERS. So the right dating website can change your life. It changed mine. I'd like to recommend a website similar to the one I used: synthebyte dot com/affredir.cfm?bid=1133&lpid=100941&rid=rp110525

I want you to take sometime and at least register to meet someone. I am glad I gave online dating a chance. Today my little girl owes her existence to this blessing. Won't you register and see. Good Luck!

Christopher Dixon