Los Angeles  Summer 2018

London 2018
Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Register by
December 15
and save $470!

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:05 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:53 pm 
Active-iDate-User

Greetings all, the following is an FYI of our new technology you should all be watching as well as an invitation to call me AKA sales pitch.

I am making this post to announce the availability of a new technology that will allow social media sites, especially dating sites to monetize like never before.

Our patent-pending software allows your users to send real-world gifts to each other without knowing or disclosing private information. In the social media industry discretion and privacy are paramount. Using gimmeo as a privacy proxy makes it impossible for both the gift giver and the gift receiver to obtain eigh others private information all the wile having access to customer service and delivery confirmation.

Since the dawn of time, gift giving has been an important part of courtship. gimmeo allows you to offer this very human interaction to your users—and you, the media site get the entire sales commission. You also will get better, more reliable information about the interests of your users and the potential purchases they are likely to make for more effective advertising sales and affiliate programs. There are more benefits that translate to increased revenue that can be gleaned depending on your revenue model.

gimmeo functions much like virtual gifts with the exception of rather than a lame 50x50 pixel picture of flowers or chocolate showing up in the recipient's e-mail, real and tangible items show up at their door. gimmeo is baked into you site as a "send a gift" feature. Your users never leave your site. Sites with gimmeo will have a competitive advantage that surpasses revenue. Dating sites with a more real-world courtship experience have a competitive advantage in attracting users and keeping them actively engaged with each other.

The best part is that gimmeo is as easy to implement and manage as PayPal, it is ready now, and it is free to you—no upfront cost, no licensing fees, no revenue sharing, no customer service cost, and no development cost. You could be making money with gimmeo this Valentines Day.

In order to take gimmeo seriously you will need much more information that is probably not appropriate for a forum—although I will try to keep this thread going if there are replies. Feel free to contact me directly to answer questions to see if gimmeo makes sense for you and your site.

Stop in and meet us in person at the upcoming conference.

It's better to gimmeo than to receive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:22 pm 

So I go to gimmeo.com and there is NO info there at all.

Disappointing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:34 pm 
Active-iDate-User

I apologize for the lack of details on the website. Currently the website is only meant to give contact information for those trying to find us.

Our official launch is at the upcoming iDate2009 conference in Miami. Because of our pending patent, our attorneys have instructed us to not make any detailed disclosures in public forums especially our website. This is to protect us in a certain key foreign market.

I know it is inconvenient, but until certain legal requirements are made, all detailed discussions need to be held in a private forum. I am happy to answer any questions, but for the time being it must be done via private email or telephone.

After the launch we will be able to launch a more comprehensive website, but it will be geared primarily to end-user education and corporate information. details about the technology, business relationships, monetization, information gathering, etc. will still need to be done in private for the same reason that social media sites don't publish the details of their affiliate programs and advertising. It would be in poor form for us to discuss such topics in front of the end user who are the customers or our social media partners.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience. Until such time as we can be more public in our disclosure of details I would invite you to contact us directly.

-k

It's better to gimmeo than to receive.