Register | Agenda| Exhibit

London 2020

Odessa May 21-22, 2021

Register by
February 24
and save EUR € 320!

It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:29 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:50 am 
Active-iDate-User

A new dating software provider will launch in the month of November. The site is Wazzum.com
http://www.wazzum.com

Post subject: Wazzum review
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:54 pm 

Wazzum scam tries to make an advantage from its geographical location, but in fact there is absolutely no advantage in it. I'm an american, bought this script and was scamed by Wazzum.com. Most probably these americans are located somewhere in Kirgizstan as well. Better to chose polite support in Malaysia than rude support from the US. Buying a product from Wazzum.com means one way ticket for your money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:39 am 
Active-iDate-User

That is the funniest thing I think I've heard. Michael Pennington lives in Portland, Oregon. This must be another fake post by Dmitry, the owner of Abldating or abk-soft.com. Hey Dmitry, why don't you try blacklisting someone else because everyone knows that Michael is legit. I think you need to check your own BBB listing of your company as a known scammer company. Kirgizstan? Come on, you can do better than that.

What you fail to realize is that your blacklist campaigns against Wazzum and other reputable dating software providers will just make your name even worse for you. Everyone knows about your company abk-soft.com and how you actually do scam people.

You might take a few lessons from companies like Wazzum, Interactive Arts, Webscribble and Boonex. They all are good at customer service and they don't scam people like you do.

So, I suggest that you stop your blacklist campaign before you really get yourself into trouble.

Also, remember that you are in Europe somewhere and I'm sure your IP might show Armenia or Russia depending on where you are. But remember that you are not an American and you don't know how to play by American rules. You only know about ripping people off so again, remember you are not in America. We Americans roll differently.

One last thing, just because you are in Russia or Armenia, that doesn't mean that people can't find where you are. You have ripped a lot of people off and trust me, if some of these people catch you in Amercia, you might wish that you had stayed in Russia.

D

Post subject: Stop the scam please
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:01 pm 

This number I see on the Wazzum site (1-503-616-2206)

is a Skype number, and leads to Thailand, just checked it. Michael Pennington's Wazzum is a one-actor show. Is this software good? Do not know, you can try this link:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&neww ... ty&spell=1

Does he provide any support? Do not know, for me he did not, moreover, I was blocked in the support system.

Can I get any refund? Do not know, he says I can not, and I can not afford going to Thailand to get it.

You can read this man's personal blog about his love for MCDonalds and more important things here:

http://www.mythailife.com/

He has another merry blog, http://www.datingscripts.biz where he reviews dating software. If you look at the "objective" reviews, you will understand what I am talking about. Long live Wazzum.com!!! :-D

Everyone who has been scammed by this person, Michael Pennington, you can apply to www.BBB.org and Royal Thai Police http://www.royalthaipolice.go.th/ Here is his photo: http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8670/highpoint.jpg This man has scammed more than 800 people in the USA and after this he emigrated to Thailand, not to be caught by the US police. There he stole the source code of WordPress and amuses himself by selling some inexistent software from the site www.Wazzum.com I have already applied to the Royal Thai Police, they replied to me that will be trying to find this person. Also he is known by a strange advertizing campaing, he takes a good dating software provider, pours dirt on it and later writes: the most reliable software is Wazzum. Only together we will put an end to the scam practices of Michael Pennington and his merry "Wazzum" "software".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:06 pm 
Active-iDate-User

All these negative posts about Wazzum have been done by a person Dmitry of ABK-Soft.com. A known scammer per the BBB website. I'm in Portland, Oregon and I'm not a scammer. My phone numbers are not routed to Thailand and if you do a traceback on my phone numbers you'll see that my cell phone, home phone and business lines are all in Portland, Oregon. Myself and my company are 100% transparent and the reason for that is because of Russian scammers. They hide behind their computers. I don't hide. The IP of this post will show that I'm in Portland, Oregon. I have about 50 customers and they all know that I am in Portland, Oregon and that I give great support and I have good software not like this Russian scammer who is trying to blacklist me. Do the research and you will see that I'm not in Russia or Thailand. I'm right here in Portland, Oregon. Have I traveled to Thailand for vacation? Yep, go about 2 times a year. It's a great place to visit.

What is funny is that I can prove I'm in Portland, Oregon. Unlike any other dating software provider. Do the research and find out. Better yet, call me or come by my office. I will put my money where my mouth is unlike Dmitry who is a scammer out of Russia.

Finally, you can check out my Facebook Dating Site Owners Group and you will see my REAL clients, not these fake ones that Dmitry is creating. I have NEVER scammed anyone and I can prove it.

Michael Pennington
Wazzum.com

Post subject: BBB website
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:08 pm 
Active-iDate-User

Oh and by the way, if i have scammed so many people, why do I NOT show up on the BBB website? It's because I don't scam people. If you do a search on the BBB website for ABK-Soft.com guess what you will find... He is a scammer so he is set out to blacklist real dating software providers like myself trying to draw attention to us and not him.

Michael Pennington
Wazzum.com

Post subject: Skype Number
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:11 pm 
Active-iDate-User

Yes I have a skype number but I also have a cell phone, business line and a home phone all right here in portland, oregon. Everyone knows Skype is cheap but it's not my only line.

Michael Pennington

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

Michael is in Oregon. I have spoken with him myself on the phone.

The benefit of a message board is it puts everyone on the same level.

An important point here is if an accusation is made about someone or their business, there should be facts to back it up.

I have seen this dozens of times before. Someone posts a fraudulent claim, not backed up with facts. As a result, their credibility becomes and issue. The person or organization they chose to attack now benefits as a victim of false accusations.

Marc Lesnick
Conference Organizer
Internet Dating Conference

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:59 pm 

Thanks to the forum moderator for stepping in and kindly ending any dispute about this persons validity. I would hope the individual making all of the accusations has been dealt with appropriately.

Wazzum looks pretty good......I've found only one other dating software so far that has the same amount of attractive features for both site owners and developers (aspnetdating.com). What is the customer service like with Wazzum? I think the service and support will likely be the tie breaker.

Cheers,
Lex