Los Angeles  Summer 2018

London 2018
Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Register by
December 15
and save $470!

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:55 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

Post subject: KushCash Mobile Payments
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:23 pm 

Ready to accept payments via your cell phone. Secure Wireless Transfers' KushCash service enables mobile payments via mobile phone. Send and receive money to any cell number. Request money and report ious instantly. Users receive txt messages and email notifications.

View demo at:
http://www.kushcash.com

Contact us about integration and white labling for your company.

KushCash was just nominated for Cnet's Top 100 webware for mobile.

Post subject: PLS.RESPOND URGENTLY
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:43 am 

PLS.RESPOND URGENTLY

Dear Sir/Madam,
Compliment of the day to you.

I saw your details and profile from the internet and want you to help me over investment of my family fund in your country.
My name is Judith Halima Makaolou and am here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin West Africa with my junior brother David and we are from Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) but here in Cotonou as a result of the war in my country. davidhalima@hotmail.com

We entered as a result of the war in my country which lead to the death of my father and mother living me and David alone on earth .

And here in Cotonou, we entered as refugee. I am still a student studying medicine and David engineering before the out break of the war in my country.

I am 25 years of age and David is 22.

Please we need your assistance and that is why we are writing you now.

My father is a former director of mining in The Democratic Republic of Congo and he was assassinated by the rebels.

Before the death of my father, he used my brother's name to deposit some money as his next of kin in a FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT DEPOSITED FOR US IS VALUED AT $9 MILLION DOLLARS.

And my brother is standing as the beneficiary but cannot lay claim because they do not allow refugees to operate account
in the bank and the finance company has contacted us to come and have our fund cleared.

Every legal document for the deposit is very safe with us.

All I need from you is to help us get the total money transferred into your account once we change the beneficiary in your name and favour.

The money is a very large money and we don't know how to manage the fund or keep it and that is why we are asking you to help us transfer it to your account oversea or to your account in your country and also manage the money in partnership with my brother for investment business in your company or any other place.
WE NEED THE FOLLOWING TO ENABLE CHANGE THE BENEFICIARY IN YOUR FAVOR SO THAT YOU WILL BE STANDIND AS THE OWNER AND THE FINANCE COMPANY WILL CONTACT YOU FOR THE TRANSFER;

1.Your full name,
2.Your full house address,
3 Your direct telephone and fax number,

4 A copy of your international passport or lD card for identification to the finance company.
4 your bank account information where you will want this fund to be transferred to you.

ONCE WE RECEIVE ALL THIS AND YOUR TELEPHONE ASSURING US YOUR READINESS AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP US CLEAR AND CLAIM OUR MONEY AND ASSURE US ALSO OF HELPING US TO INVEST THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY.

WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR FURTHER DETAILS AS TO HOW TO MAKE THE CLAIM OF THE FUND AND ALSO WE WILL SUBMIT FOR THE CHANGE OF THE
BENEFICIARY IN YOUR FAVOR TO ENABLE THE FINANCE COMPANY TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

We wait your urgent reply. davidhalima@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Best regards,

From Judith Halima and David