Register | Agenda| Exhibit
Los Angeles June 7-9, 2017
Minsk July 20-21, 2017

Register by
October 28
and save $565!

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:47 am 

I am going to explain how to avoid this and how to get out of the friend zone if you are already stuck there.

1 - Attracting and Dating Women

The best method for attracting and dating women is knowing exactly what you want before you make your first move. Making friends is a good method but you need to make sure that you do not leave it in that mode for too long, are you with me?
If you know the girl indirectly from your friendship circle, you can leverage that to your advantage. Simply introduce yourself and be very flirtatious. The idea is to make her feel comfortable as friends but understand that you like her.

2 - Ways To Seduce A Woman If You Are Already Friends

If you are already with a hot girl, and feel like it is to late to make a move, think again! You have to get out of the friend zone as soon as possible. The chances are, both of you like each other but are too stubborn to make a move. You have to be the one that starts to initiate a new relationship level.
The best way to approach this is to test if she like you in that way. How do I know if a girl likes me though? Well, you have to use your instincts with this one. The best way is to make her jealous, if she responds the chances are she wants you!
Agree to go out on "friendship date", make sure you go to a bar or night club. This is important because you need to meet some other women. You have to flirt with other women in her face and see how she responds. If she is relaxed and not worried, forget it! She is not interested!
However, if she looks unhappy and jealous, deep down she wants you. All you have to do is cut out the games and give her what she really wants. She will literally be begging for your attention and be eating out of your hands. This is one of the great ways to seduce a woman.
Another great bonus is, the other ladies in the bar will be attracted to the attention you are getting, and you will learn valuable tips on how to attract women.

Listen closely, here is your next step. Advance to the next page and you will find some rather conventional and some not so conventional tricks to learn how to get a girl easy. These are a clear set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make women want you within a couple days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it is too late ( VISIT NOW!)

shutterstock_249646606.jpg [ 149.83 KiB | Viewed 873 times ]

Click Here to Find The Biggest Secret of Attracting Hard to Get Women