Los Angeles  Summer 2018

London 2018
Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Register by
October 20
and save $700!

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:57 am

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

Post subject: Dating Software Script
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:34 am 

AJ Dating is a Dating Software Script. The user can search for users by using quick search, easy search and advanced search. Quick search searches based on Gender and Age, Country living and photo. Advanced search uses all the details in the user profile to give you the best search result. This script comes with Free-Installation Service.

Auction Script | Auction Software | HYIP Script |HYIP Software | Classified Script | Classified Software | Dating Software |Dating Script

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:19 am 

Well you can try this http://abk-soft.com/ it is called AbleDating
In my opinion in this script there are more than opportunities, for example Free VOIP Phone, Flash Chat with Multiple Rooms, Fantastic & Unique Flash Games, Romantic 3D Chat on the Site, Powerful Photo Gallery.[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:41 pm 

AJ Dating Support
They gave me a lame excuse saying oh we didn't touch ur database. they are not admiting they did something wrong. My site can't itself delete everything u know....i dont even have a backup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:24 pm 

AJ Dating
The script is very poorly written.
Get the nulled version of this product and run it for awhile before you decide to buy it and your'll see its not worth the price. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:11 am 

aJ Dating...No pre-sales support at all...no support, no community modifications, high priced (for a low quality script), waste of money!

Post subject: AbleDating2.4
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:57 pm 

Why not those “free” or “no-cost” scripts? Well, take a closer look: they are not really free. You will pay with your “opportunity cost” since you will spend more of your precious time dealing with those “free” scripts. Imagine how much money or quality life you trade with long hours (even days, even months) trying to get your “free” scripts up and running without hassle. Imagine how many people you provide with disappointment instead of satisfaction and fun. Imagine how deep you will dive into “un”popularity. I spent a relatively short time to get my AbleDating2.4 up and running without a hassle and according to my requirements, so I can spend more time with my other money-making business and, most importantly, my family.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

I see a benefit to a free dating script in exploring how the software works... If you are a startup running out of a basement with experience with PHP, MySQL and other web database programming, then this road is best for exploration purposes. Either you would need to develop your own software or use a 3rd party to really run a business like this correctly.

The business changes so rapidly that it is a full time job just to develop up-to-date software.

A shocker for me to learn was that PHP has limitations. When you get a site with immense traffic, like an Amazon.com or a Match.com PHP may actually bog down, depending on the programming used.

Most large operations use ASP. It seems that was designed for large traffic.

But for startups to mid size operations, PHP should be just fine. And there's nothing wrong with learning how the system works from its inner wirings. You will have a much better recognition of the work involved and can discuss better business terms with your 3rd party supplier.

Marc Lesnick
Conference Organizer
Internet Dating Conference

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:55 pm 

My website http://dating.R91.com is based on Abledating & 3D Software. Being a quite senior level technocrat in USA, I can say that - Abledating is one of the best software pieces I have ever seen in life. It’s just a beauty.

For past few months, your support has just been wonderful. All my Support Tickets were attended very shortly, and were resolved satisfactorily. Honestly & Truthfully, I am a very happy customer of ABK-Soft. Abledating is great and so is ABK-Soft support. Please keep it up…….

Post subject: Abledating
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 am 

Abledating
Earned a lot of money and saved a lot of time with this product. I have some banners that pay me money, so with the easy to use administration panel I can easily advertise on my dating site, uploading different banners