Job Description: Business Development Manager
Company: Impact Interaction Ltd.
Web site: www.impactinteraction.com
Description of business: Impact Interaction is a personal development training company that focuses on the dating market. We provide practical, field experience based, workshops and seminars to teach individuals how to meet women effectively.
We have organised our courses to guarantee personal growth for our clients by:
- Teaching models and techniques for interaction (verbal and non-verbal communication and calibration)
- Demonstrating the use of models and techniques live in field so that clients see how it works
- Giving direct feedback to students on their application of models and techniques as they apply seminar learning in field
Our models, techniques and courses have been based upon over two years of intense practical experience, hanging out with and studying some of the world’s most successful guys with women, the founder’s own development paths and finally, have been adapted to optimise the personal development process for clients.
Impact Interaction was launched to teach skills professionally in London at the beginning of 2004 and now has a track record of successfully helping many guys to meet women better.
Background: Impact Interaction has found that we are creating ecstatic satisfaction from customers in this developing market niche, to the point where generating repeat sales is relatively easy. Having developed its services to a professional level, the founders recognise that to take full advantage of this opportunity a greater focus needs to be brought to business development.
Whilst the position should be largely autonomous and can be crafted by the applicant to maximise success the current vision for business development includes the following activities:
- Affiliation programme: Development of affiliation programme, marketing the programming and managing affiliates
- Partnership programme: Development of win-win partnerships with relevant dating industry companies including partner acquisition, partnership deepening to include co-operation on relevant levels, and maintenance of relationships with partners.
- Marketing and marcomms: Setting up and executing marketing campaigns to attract clients and build the Impact Interaction brand.
- Sales conversion process: Advising and supporting implementation of new processes or support which will improve sales conversion of potential customers (online, offline)
- Experience in and solid understanding of the UK dating industry
- Solid understanding of marketing, marcomms and sales (In online and offline contexts)
- Understanding of partnership value-add to a business and operational execution of partnering
- Strong motivation and aggressive persistence
- Strong initiative
- Ability to create creative solutions to problems
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Ability to relate to people easily and manage professional relationships effectively
Good to haves:
- Good relationships within the UK dating industry
- Experience in start-up context of a firm
- Experience of marketing, marcomms and sales in the dating industry
This is a key position for the company, which we would like to see developing for the long term with the right candidate. In addition, it is a company developing in a start-up context. We therefore foresee the position being undertaken based on an equity interest in the company (w/ reasonable exit - profit access options), potentially on a part time basis moving to full time according to the relevant candidate and the businesses needs.
If interested please email your CV and details of your motivation to email@example.com
. Please entitle the message “Business Development Manager Application”.