Register | Agenda| Exhibit

London September 26-28, 2016
Register | Agenda| Exhibit

Register by
June 4
and save $280!

It is currently Tue May 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Dating Industry and Matchmaking Industry Forums

Business Message Board for the Dating, Online Personals, Social Dating, Mobile Dating, Dating Affiliate and Matchmaking Industry

All times are UTC

Bookmark This Topic   Delicious   Digg   Reddit   Furl   Facebook   Technorati

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:25 pm 
Active-iDate-User

Just imagine how it feels if you have the ability to make any girl want you. What if you have the power to pick up any girl you want every single time without fail? I will be pulling your leg if I tell you that there is that one secret pill that will make you the totally irresistible to women.

Step 1: Capture her attention. Many pickup gurus out there advocate "peacocking" - meaning dressing outlandishly to stand out from the crowd. I am indifferent to this technique - because I believe that all you need to do in capturing attention is to bring ample "social proof" with you.

Step 2: Overcome your approach anxiety. Once you get her attention, go ahead and talk to her. You have absolutely got nothing to lose, and all to gain. There are specific steps that one can take to overcome approach anxiety (which is an entirely separate topic of discussion altogether), but the easiest way is this - approach 20 women tomorrow on the streets. Your approach anxiety will disappear, I guarantee it.

Step 3. Leave her. Once you captured her attention and started talking to her, WALK AWAY. Say that you need to go back to your friends. While you are walking away, turn around and ask for her number. Hand her your cellphone and get her to punch in her number. 8 times out of 10 this works like a charm - trust me on this.

Learn this system that will teach you how to Get Any Girl You Want.Visit the below link.